A future home of some of our established operating procedures...
Above: Javalina pics from the front yard. Pics from a Raspberry Pi and python code. Send me an email if you would like the code and some instructions about how to build your own outdoor wildlife camera.
BS detection triggers:
- Any link with the word "speechless"
- Any link under the heading "from around the web"
- Anything from outbrain.
- Anything with "wait until you see what happened next."
- Anything with "the world's most".
I'll just list some of the things that I like...
· This notebook:
o VELA N3 Field Research Notebook, Hardcover Smyth Sewn, 8.5 x 5.5, 136 pages, 5x5 Grid, Class-3 Professional
· These pens:
o Paper Mate InkJoy Quatro Retractable Medium Point Advanced Ink Pens, 3 Multiple Colored (1832419)
· Silcone baking cups (for mixing chemicals and dental cement):
o The New York Baking Company | 24-pack Reusable Silicone Baking Cups / Cupcake Liners
· Synology 1515+:
o The ultimate backup and NAS solution. We are up to 20TB.
o The classic Arduino Uno
o Reference manager.
o For reading things later and reading better.
o Text editing on steroids..
· Snipping Tool (built into Windows 10): (it’s under Accessories)
o Free paint application: http://www.getpaint.net/index.html
· PDF Exchange Viewer (the free version):
· Paid Dropbox:
o So much storage and the ability to easily resurrect old versions of any file make it a necessisty.
o Software for remotely controlling other computers.